Parents United US
We desire to help parents have healthy relationships with their children and the other parent(s) involved!
- False Allegations and How to Protect Yourself by Michael Port
- Effects of Parental Alienation on Children by Margaret (Port) Carlyle
- Targeted Parent Coping Skills by Michael Port
- What is Parental Alienation by Michael Port
- Communication Creates Positive Parenting: Understanding Your Communication Style & Avoiding Conflict for your Family by Angela Pennington & Lori Gephert
Community Information Packets:
- Parental Alienation
- Divorce Affects Children
- Mediation As Best Option
- Parental Alienated Parents - We meet to share and encourage one another as we try to cope with being alienated from our child(ren).
- Falsely Accused - Many of us have been down this road and meet and talk about our experiences.
- Children Being Alienated from Targeted Parent or Siblings w/ Margaret (Port) Carlyle
- Parenting Teenagers
- Divorce/custody questions & forms *** We do not offer legal advice but point you in the right directions to get the help you need.
- Attorney Referral Program
- Counseling Agencies Referral Program
This is our daughter speaking out about what she went through as a child of alienation. Please listen to her as she answers questions that people had from the community. I pray it helps you be more educated as we make a greater awareness of this very serious issue!
Angela Hanzey & Michael Port on Talk of The Town Start Time 10:46 & End Time 17:52
Lori Gephart & Michael Port on Talk of The Town - Start Time 11:58 & End Time 17:59