Parents United US
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
We desire to help parents have healthy relationships with their children and the other parent(s) involved!
- False Allegations and How to Protect Yourself by Michael Port
- Effects of Parental Alienation on Children by Margaret (Port) Carlyle
- Targeted Parent Coping Skills by Michael Port
- What is Parental Alienation by Michael Port
- Communication Creates Positive Parenting: Understanding Your Communication Style & Avoiding Conflict for your Family by Angela Pennington & Lori Gephert
Community Information Packets:
- Parental Alienation
- Divorce Affects Children
- Mediation As Best Option
- Parental Alienated Parents - We meet to share and encourage one another as we try to cope with being alienated from our child(ren).
- Falsely Accused - Many of us have been down this road and meet and talk about our experiences.
- Children Being Alienated from Targeted Parent or Siblings w/ Margaret (Port) Carlyle
- Parenting Teenagers
- Divorce/custody questions & forms *** We do not offer legal advice but point you in the right directions to get the help you need.
- Attorney Referral Program
- Counseling Agencies Referral Program
This is our daughter speaking out about what she went through as a child of alienation. Please listen to her as she answers questions that people had from the community. I pray it helps you be more educated as we make a greater awareness of this very serious issue!
Angela Hanzey & Michael Port on Talk of The Town Start Time 10:46 & End Time 17:52
Lori Gephart & Michael Port on Talk of The Town - Start Time 11:58 & End Time 17:59